понедельник, 21 марта 2011 г.

George Hrab "God is not Great"



Lyrics:

god is not great, not from where I stand
this 21st century man can,
tend to get irate / I rate, on a scale from one to one
less than some, it' s no fun, pounding my fists at the gate
god is not great, I' ll plainly state, it' s not to late, maybe it is

god' s way to mean, for all the power he' s got apparently it' s a lot I find it all obscene / seen quite enough of this bad play,
yet they stay, day after day, less logic more latrine
god' s way to mean, I' ll calmly scream, and cause a scene

and in a way, it' s a shame, that some folks would remain
in a box, and ignore, what they say he made us for

god' s no ' of course' , he' s had enough of a chance
a new song needs a new dance, I' ll scream until I' m hoarse/horse race is lost but jockeys whip, though their grip
starts to slip, never questioning the source
god' s no of course, Christian or Norse, Sauron or Force,
to me it' s all the same- god is not great.

Комментарии: 0:

Отправить комментарий

Подпишитесь на каналы Комментарии к сообщению [Atom]

<< Главная страница